Unforgettable Family Fishing Trips: 5 Reasons to Visit Trail Lake This Summer
Summer is finally here to stay in beautiful Moose Pass, Alaska, as families, groups, and couples are eagerly arriving in herds to our secluded, lakeside community. Our peaceful neck of the woods is known for its world-class salmon runs, jaw-dropping glacier cruises, and rustic Alaska resorts. And Trail Lake Lodge has quickly evolved into one of the premier family fishing trips in The Last Frontier thanks to our all-inclusive adventure packages, awe-inspiring locale, and first-rate hospitality.
5 Reasons to Visit Trail Lake Lodge
One of the primary reasons that Trail Lake Lodge offers some of the most exhilarating family fishing trips in the region is that guests can combine salmon and trout excursions with a wide variety of adventures, such as whale watching, horseback riding, and zip lining. The possibilities are seemingly endless thanks to our team’s dedication to providing once-in-a-lifetime vacations to each traveler who steps foot in our lodge. Here are five reasons that you should visit Trail Lake Lodge this summer:
- All-Inclusive – Every Adventure Vacation Package at Trail Lake Lodge includes mountainside lodging, three daily meals, and hand-selected activities. You simply won’t find many all-inclusive family fishing trips on the Kenai Peninsula that can consist of dog sledding, Kenai River floats, and glacier walks.
- Fully Customizable Packages – Not only are these Adventure Vacation Packages all-inclusive, but they can be fully customized to match your family’s favorite activities and hobbies. Most family fishing trips feature at least two to three days of guided fishing, but feel free to browse through our many activities to find ones that perfectly fit your family’s lifestyle.
- Guided Salmon Fishing in Alaska – Whether you’re hoping to haul in a “barn-door” halibut near Seward, hook a trophy trout in a secluded creek, or reach your daily limit of massive king salmon on the Kenai River, your family is bound to have the time of their lives this summer on the Kenai Peninsula! There’s no fishing destination in the world that rivals these serene rivers, creeks, and bays.
- Glacier and Wildlife Cruises – Trail Lake Lodge is just minutes away from the beautiful town of Seward, where dozens of wildlife and glacier cruises depart. Seward is a short boat ride from some of the most beautiful places in the world, including Holgate Glacier, Resurrection Bay, and Fox Island. Depending on which cruise you select, you’ll have the opportunity to drift past jaw-dropping glaciers, leaping whales, lounging sea lions, and awe-inspiring natural monoliths.
- Get in Touch with Nature – All of our family fishing trips should be combined with at least one day of birdwatching, sea kayaking, horseback riding, or hiking. There are so many ways to get in touch with nature when you choose a midsummer escape to breathtaking Moose Pass, Alaska. To learn more about our unforgettable Alaska fishing adventures, please give us a call today at 1-907-288-3101. We’re the perfect family-friendly alternative to expensive Seward hotels.