Things to Do
Centrally located between Seward and Cooper Landing, Trail Lake Lodge allows for easy access to a variety of activities and scenery. Unlimited hiking surrounds Moose Pass and the Lodge itself and we are only an easy and stunning 30 mile drive from Seward and the breathtaking Resurrection Bay and only 20 miles from Cooper Landing and the world renowned Kenai River. The opportunity for adventure is limitless!
Trail Lake Lodge offers a variety of exciting adventure vacations for seniors, students of all ages, corporate retreats/incentives, family reunions, and active adventure groups. Adventure Vacations are typically five or seven days in length and are inclusive of lodging, food, activities and course instruction. We can also easily customize your vacation to include a wide variety of activities. Contact us for your specific requirements and prices.
Adventure Vacation Packages include:
- Lodging at Trail Lake Lodge
- All Meals while at the Lodge and packed sack lunches if needed for the days excursion
- Whatever activities you choose for your customized package!
We have incorporated many of the area’s most interesting activities into our programs.
- Guided fishing trips (call early to reserve your spot!)
- Kenai Fjords Marine Cruises for Magnificent Glacier Viewing
- Whale and Marine Mammal Viewing
- Eagle, Puffin, and other Birdwatching
- Chugach Forest Trail Heads
- Guided Sea Kayaking Excursions
- Dog Sled Tours on Godwin Glacier
- Zip lining
- Guided Walk to Exit Glacier
- Float Trip Down the Kenai River
- Horseback Riding
- Fly in fishing trips
- Single Species Fishing Charters
- Skippers Full Combo Charters
- Alaska Sea Life Center tours
- …and Many More!
Contact us for rates and availability. Prices are per person and do not include tax. All rates are commissionable to qualified agents. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.